Thursday, July 01, 2004

走吧。。。 

Why can't u juz leave.
It's like an !exam! for goodness sake.
I don want to fail it, plz...
but wif u sitting dere,
laughing so loud
u are super distracting,
in case u haven realised.
My pen keeps slipping out of my hand
My mind went completely blank.
I reply rubbish to people who ask me questions.

I don even understand why i have to share
the same exam hall as u.
Not fair.
I should not have to see u
ever.
So juz go away.
I mean, seriously.
Joyce at 9:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*